How do I make a complaint?
We hope that you will never feel the need to make a complaint.
– However complaints can only make us better and we will treat your complaint with respect, without prejudice and will aim to resolve the complaint as quickly and smoothly as possible.
To make a complaint you can contact us via one of the following options:
Phone: UK: 01634 931010 ROI: (+353) 015666992
If you accessed the service in a Boots store and feel that the complaint relates directly to Boots please click here and follow Boots complaints process.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours of receipt.
- We will respond within 28 days and aim to have it resolved during this time. On some occasions the investigation may take a little longer, however we will keep you informed with regular updates.
- We take a fair and reasonable approach to all complaints, with the aim of making sure there is a satisfactory outcome.
- Official records are kept (and/or logged) of any complaints received, as well as any actions taken to improve our service as a consequence of the complaint.